Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Customer Experience Creates Ripple Effects


Your experience as my customer is my focus.  I am building a business here at RC Willey, and for good or bad, what you experience with me creates ripple effects.  Good ripple effects bring you back to me next time; a lesser-experience might drive you to another RC Willey Rep, or even away from RC Willey.  Those are the potential ripple effects of my service.  I want them always to be positive. 

Ten years ago, I helped start a successful technology company that measures the customer experience for business clients.  I helped hundreds of business owners use our technology to gather customer stories and to continually measure their customer experience.  I taught how critical it is to consider every business decision for how it will impact the customer experience.  I experimented with several types of survey questions, and studied the results using a variety of metrics.  My experience concurred with the findings of a book titled, The Ultimate Question, by Fred Reichheld.  The ultimate question is: "How likely are you to recommend me?"  Through several studies, the answer to that question has been found to have a strong correlation with business results.

Here at RC Willey, each customer experience I deliver is an opportunity to build a good long-term business, and customer loyalty is how I measure my success.  Thanks to each of my customers for giving me the chance!

Keep Smilin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment