Saturday, June 13, 2015

Your Inner Voice: Stop Listening and Start Talking!

What is your potential?

In your family, your work, your community, your church, your friends... What are you capable of? What does your inner voice tell you? 

This I know for sure: you are far more capable than you know. Your potential is far greater, and you can do far more good in this world than you know. 

Your Maker knows your potential, and you get closer to it every time you stumble, and get back up. I've stumbled, and I've struggled to get back up. It took me years to reprogram my inner voice.

Listen to yours. If your inner voice is not telling you that you can do more, have more, and be more, then stop listening - and start talking. Tell your inner voice, "I can!" "I will!"

Say it audibly. Write it down. Write it every day. Say it every hour. Reprogram your inner voice, and get back up!

You have it in you to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment